Command and control your cash flow, payables and receivables – anywhere, anytime.Bill.com gives you command and control over your cash flow, payables, and receivables – anywhere, anytime. It rakes in receivables faster, shows you the best time to pay every bill, and eliminates hours of paperwork and drudgery. It invoices your customers, pays the bills on your schedule, banks your deposits, and even syncs everything with your accounting program, freeing your time – and your mind – to grow your business.
– Enter invoices quickly and easily. Get invoiced electronically, or drag, drop, and enter bills yourself.
– Pay from anywhere, anytime. Automated approvals and business payments anything across all of your devices.
– Pick your payment method. Send ACH payments, or we can mail paper checks to vendors and contractors for you
– Control your incoming cash. Customers receive automated electronic invoices and reminders.
– Choose how you’re paid. Cash speeds into your bank account via ePayment, ACH, credit card or PayPal.
– Rake in your receivables 2-3 times faster.
– Set your records straight. Syncs with your accounting software for faster data entry and auto-reconciliation.
All with access from anywhere, anytime. Best of all, you get all this command and control over cash flow, receivables, and payables from wherever you are, via computer, tablet, or smartphone. Look up a contract, check on a payment, anticipate your cash needs and more, whenever it’s convenient, from wherever you are.
The advantages of cloud accounting. Bill.com works with cloud accounting systems such as QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, and Intacct. The idea behind cloud accounting is simplicity itself. Instead of buying accounting software which you’ll soon have to upgrade, you pay a low monthly fee to use the provider’s software over the internet, where it’s always kept up-to-date. And because your data is stored securely online, cloud accounting lets you manage your finances from anywhere you have access to the Internet.
Of course, cloud accounting is only part of the answer. Nothing else frees your time – and your mind – to grow your business like Bill.com.